Quantum Financial Group LLC, follows a 3 steps process
1. We Analyze: In order to provide the best possible outcome for you, our credit experts look at your report for inaccuracies, violations and, areas of improvement.
2. We Repair: We work with credit reporting agencies on your behalf to get inaccuracies and violations removed.
3. We Restore: Once we have disputed any credit errors that were reported on your credit report inaccurately, we educate our clients rebuilding and maintaining your credit score.
1. Submit a copy of your current W-2 that you received by your employer, or a 1099- MISC form provided by your customers if you are self-employed as an independent contractor. Also include any additional tax related documents or information relevant to your specific tax status.
2. There are several easy ways to submit the above information to us without ever having to leave the comfort of your home.
A. Email copy to:firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Fax copy to: 707-512-0610
C. Mail copy to: 301 Georgia St Suite 335 Vallejo Ca 94590
D. In person at our office (by appointment only)
3. We will complete your Tax Return within 5 days of receiving your documentation and will electronically submit your Tax Return directly to the IRS.
4. After we have completed your Tax Return, we will email or mail you a copy of all documents for you to keep with your records.
5. If you choose to have your refund deposited directly into your bank account, you can expect the funds into your account no later than 21 days after acceptance by the IRS. However, very often, refunds are received by clients before this 21 day deadline. If you choose receive your refund by check, the IRS will mail that to you directly within 6 weeks after acceptance.
6. If you owe money to the IRS, we will provide you instructions on how to submit payment to them
7. That’s it! Your annual Tax Return obligations are now completed.
Credit Enrollment information
Step 1: First you’ll need to confirm your eligibility. To qualify for our program, you must
(1) be willing and able to pay a $99 monthly service fee (for an individual) or $199 (for a couple) (which does not begin until the following month after enrollment);
(2) be willing and able to commit to at least 6 months of service (although your service time may vary, could be less or more);
(3) be willing to obtain a copy of your credit report as instructed prior to enrolling;
(4) be committed to thoroughly reading and understanding all terms of service;
(5) be committed to working WITH the program and not against it (we will explain); and
(6) be willing & able to afford our one-time enrollment fee of $149 (for an individual) or $268 (for a couple) at the time of completing enrollment. Our enrollment and service fees are the absolute, most affordable fees on the planet considering the quality of service that you will receive in comparison to our competitors.
Step 2: Obtain a copy of your credit report if you do not already have one. If you already have an online copy of your credit report, then you may simply provide us with the login details so that we may retrieve it for auditing purposes. If you have a saved hard copy of your credit report, then you may fax or email it to us.
Step 3: Complete our hassle free Enrollment Form below. Privacy is very important and your information will never be shared! Please include a copy of your credit report with the enrollment form by either (a) emailing us a saved copy or (b) sharing the login details for your online credit report so that we can go in and pull it ourselves. You should also note that during this step, you will be required to provide your payment details, however, you will not be charged the one-time $149 enrollment fee (or $268 for couples) until after your enrollment has been completed with your credit report audit & consultation call.
Step 4: Once you have completed the enrollment form below along with your credit report details, then you will be redirected to schedule your own consultation call (in Pacific Standard Time). During this call, we will audit the credit report and go over it with you. We will also verify your personal information, review our terms of service to ensure you understand them, explain our expectations for you as well as what you can expect from us, and we will also answer or clarify any specific questions that you might have in which have not already been answered. For your convenience, we like to keep these calls to a maximum of 15 minutes. If you need to cancel or reschedule this appointment, please be sure to contact us via email (email@example.com) or telephone (1-707-515-7778) at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This way, we will not spend too much unnecessary time preparing for an appointment that’s not going to happen. If you do not give us at least 24 hours notice, then you will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee. In addition to this, if you cancel/reschedule more than once, you will be assessed a $25 cancellation fee. We hate to impose fees such as this. However, due to all of the abuse we’ve received regarding our time, it has been extremely necessary. Thank you for understanding!
Step 5: Upon completion of our credit report audit and consultation call, you will be required to sign and return our Service Agreement within 48 hours. We will also begin the dispute process within 7 business days of enrollment. Furthermore, upon completion of your consultation call and audit, we will complete your setup and enrollment process and your credit or debit card will then be charged for the $149 Enrollment Fee only (or $268 for couples). Your monthly service fee will begin on either the 1st or the 15th (your choice) of the following month. Please Note: You are purchasing unlimited disputes, unlimited deletions, plus all 3 major credit bureaus and will receive affordable enrollment, quick & convenient enrollment, outstanding customer service, plus the ultimate personal satisfaction when you reach your goal. Clients typically see results in as little as 45 days or less (sometimes more, sometimes less). We guarantee an improved credit score or your money back (per our Service Agreement guidelines). More details regarding the specifics of your purchase and what it covers can be found within our Service Agreement.